MOTHER 


You came in today, your eyes were far away. A tired “hello” from your lips, asking for a reason to talk to me.
I reached you in the middle of the room
-          Hi, how are you?
-          Well, - you said – my son died – an accident.

It’s late at night now, your words are rumbling inside my heart making an empty and stony echo,
but I put the music loud, and I lit the flames of a thousand of candles.
I called all the mothers,
And the Mother of all mothers
Who stands out high in the sky,
with her roots deep in the earth,
she’s dressed in black veils
respecting your mourning.
I called them to hold you in their arms,
screaming your grief,
crying your tears,
and then, they’ll wash your soul with their tears,
giving you to your rebirth,
taking you by the hand in a new dance,
being your strength and you their one.


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Impressioni di: Agosto