I SEE


I can see bright rays flying,
I can see hands moving
Looking for their visions.
Little gestures expressing their hidden emotions.
I can see hurried steps hungry for encounters
I can see slow steps almost pondering.
I can see distant silent bodies
Buried in their own atmospheres,
I can see bodies strip the veils and moving closer.
I can see unmoved faces not touched by emotions,
I can see surprised faces overwhelmed by emotions,
I can see smiling faces ready to embrace.
I can see eyes
Infinite eyes that cannot hide their soul.
Looks lost in space,
Looks which care at time,
Looks waiting,
Looks tired by now.
I can see your eyes,
Your eyes that are searching for.... 
Your eyes that can give.
I can see them from faraway,
I can see them approaching
In a timeless dream
In a timeless gaze,
I can see them watching and searching
Inside mines
Beyond here and now,
The breath of the wind
The quivery of the soul

Slight as a butterfly

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Impressioni di: Agosto