On the shore

Light is fading, slowly
Birds flying over my head.
Colours of the last days of summer.
Sweetness of the evening.
Everything is going in the distance
As in a bubble soap.
The shore, the sea, the waves.
My soul sits on a rock.
Somewhere someone is playing a piano,
And notes come, one by one
Like drops on the sand,
They’re playing their own music.
The music of the sea
The music of the fairies
The music of the dolphins.
My soul is always on the rock,
Smiling.
The sky is coming red-orange
Somewhere is still pink.
I look around there are few little crabs
coming out from the sand.
My soul from the rock looks at me
looking in my eyes she asks me to let her go,
just for a little moment – please -
I smile, she’s already going…
And, for a while,
She’s there jumping and swimming with the dolphins
There, where the sun enters the sea
Down deep where the jellyfishes and the nixies are
Playing with their light,
Playing with the colours of the sun
Becoming herself a drop of rainbow,
Carried by the sea following the streams of golden light.
Souls of the whales, souls of the seals,
Singing and dancing
Ad my soul is there, breathing the sea,
singing and dancing with them
for a while, becoming herself the sea.
Then she smiles everybody,
She waves the jellyfish and the nixies
And she comes back to me
I’m waiting for her sitting on the shore
With my feet in right on that point
Where just the fingers are wet by the sea.
She comes back smiling,
bringing all the sea to me.
All the songs of the whales
All the dances of the dolphins
All the stars and the colours
All the music of the sea.
The piano in the distance is still playing
The notes come and all together enter in me
Becoming a unique music with the sea that now is inside,
myself, for the beginning of a New Day.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Impressioni di: Agosto